Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 22 settembre 2016

MERRY FAIRY CHRISTMAS CARD





Ciaoooo!!!
Oggi vorrei mostrarvi la card che ho fatto per il Lawnscaping challenge #138, organizzato dal Lawnscaping blog.
Hello there!!!
Today I'm here to share with you this "Merry Fairy Christmas" card I made for the Lawnscaping Challenge #138 organized by the Lawnscaping blog.



Adoro le fatine di Lawn Fawn, così ho pensato di vestirle per Natale. Per farlo ho utilizzato il cappello del set di timbri (sempre di Lawn Fawn) "To a Fungi" e l'ho ricoperto con della neve finta.
I love sooo much Lawn Fawn little fairies, so I thought to dress them up for Christmas, using the hat from the Lawn Fawn "To a Fungi" stamp set covered with some fake snow.


Poi ho fustellato alcuni cerchi che ho usato per fare le palle di Natale (ecco la parte geometrica della mia card) e ho glitterato il tutto.
Then I die cut some circles to make the Christmas ornaments (the geometric part of my card) and I sprinkled them with a lot of glitter.

Infine, ho tagliato la scritta Merry Christmas da un foglio di gomma crepla glitterata.
At least, I die cut the Merry Christmas border from a sheet of glitter foam.


Devo dire che mi piace un sacco come è venuta questa card.
I love the final result of the card.




Grazie per essere passati anche oggi e buona serata a tutti. Silvia. 
Thanks a lot for stopping by today and have a great day. Silvia.

1 commento:

  1. I love all the sparkle and the little holiday fairies!! Such a unique take on using this set and it's awesome. Thanks for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! -Roxanne

    RispondiElimina